Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange happenings in IsRae22l
Well, first of I have NEVER had a dream where I am in IsRae22l before(nor have I ever been to IsRae22l), which made this one stand out to me.

In the dream me and my girlfriend were walking down a dirt road. On the right side there is a small powerline, a field, and on the far side of the field a line of rather shabby looking houses. The area feels urban, I can see buildings and a city in the horizon. Maybe the oustskirts of a larger city, but nothing indicated that it was Jerusalem or any other IsRae22li city I know of.

Suddenly from behind us something very like a rocket comes racing along, horizontal to the ground and as far as I could see directly above the line of houses on the right side. It explodes in the air, maybe 30 meter up. The explosion was small, just a minor boom and some black smoke hanging in the air. I kind of got the feeling that the explosion was deliberatly understated, like to indicate an event that isn't immediatly very interesting.
Then after maybe a minute jetplanes and black helicopters comes zooming in from all directions, first the planes then helicopters. They circle around and after a while one of the helicopters drop some soldiers in black uniforms right next to us. The mood of the dream becomes really stressfull at this point, fighterplanes zooming by overhead and screaming and shouting everywhere.
One of the soldiers comes over to us, tells us to run back to our hotel, and to take off any metal items we are carrying and store them far away from any living thing. He really really makes a big point of this metal object stuff, but he finishes with saying we should be OK as long as we get away and take a long shower once we rach the hotel. Somehow I just know that the rocket was radioactive, "dirty bomb, dirty bomb" keeps repeating in my head.
We run back to the hotel, and the dream ends with me standing by the window looking towards the area where the rocket exploded, helicopters are circeling above and military trucks and paramedics forms a large circle around the place.
Woke up feeling really strange afterwards...