Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BP suicide
I was dreaming that I was in a room that was unfamiliar to me. If I had to guess, I would say that I was in a room on giant ship, which I understood to be owned by BP. I think it may have been the room the BP engineers used to work on the problem of the oil leak, however, I was the only person in the room at that time. The radio was on and tuned into the news. Suddenly, the radio grabbed my attention. The radio announcer said, "this just in, the CEO of BP has committed suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head". At that instant, I realized that all of the scrutiny that this man had been underhad been unbearable, and he was no longer able to take the pressure. I felt remorse at that moment because he had just become another victim of this catastrophe.The next thing I knew, I was looking at a piece of paper on the desk.At this point, the dream became very lucid. I realized that I was dreaming and I also knew that whatever was written on that piece of paper was very important. I read it and tried tofind a penbut I realized that it was no use because I wasdreaming and anything that I wrote down would also stay in the dream. I tried to read it over and over to memorize it, but I couldn't manage to do it because it was about5 lines long in a boxed format,with approximately 13characters on each line, and I could feel things start to disintigrate.Below is an approximation of the only thing Iwas able to recall from the message (the X's denote characters that I was unable to recall)
ALGOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSTOPXXXXXXXXXXXXXFIRE
That's all I've got on this one.