Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive Earth Changes
I had this dream on Sunday night.
My partner and I had our niece and nephew and our 2 children in our car. We were driving up the canyon really fast and then we were hiking up the mountain. We had food, water and the kids and were trying to get as high as possible. There were several people hiking near us as well.
We reached a point near the top of the mountain (which here in Utah is quite high) and everyone thought we were safe. I knew we weren't - and I kept telling people that there was going to be another 'event' and we'd better get moving. In the way of dreams I was suddenly looking out over the entire Salt Lake Valley and the entire valley was under water - the water was all the way to the canyon we had driven up and was starting to rise up in the canyon. I knew that there was going to be another huge influx of water and that we had to pass over the mountain in order to be safe. I just remember that fear and the absolute sadness knowing that everyone I know and love was covered in all that water. The water was so deep you couldn't really see the tops of any buildings.
Once we were out of immediate danger people were talking about where they wanted to go from there. I kept telling them that we had to head further East because within 3 months the major volcano in Yellowstone was going to blow and if we were not really far east we would never survive.
It was a SCARY dream - took me a good hour and a half to fall back into a fitful sleep.
This is not the first dream of its kind - I have also dreamed in the far past that Wendover, UT was the new shoreline for the Pacific.