Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two dreams outlined 6/16/2010

Two 6/16/2010 dreams outlined
Equation Lecture
First dream was a questioned then proven theorem
I was attending a class lecture, prior to the lecture I reviewed the entire text.
Upon reviewing the text, a contradictory statement about the theorem was evident.
Theorem had a front side equation and a backside equation.
The theorem"s backside equation contradicted the front-side equation.
The well-liked lecturer attempted to answer my question about the contradiction but had to admit a lost for an answer.
An elderly man (not liked among the attendees) spoke up to explain the unexplainable.
On the blackboard he presented a backside descending saw-tooth equation that answered the contradiction.
The class was silenced, grudgingly admitting the old man was correct.

Goo spill
I was instructed to deliver a clear 5 gallon container of grayish brown goo to a warehouse in a business neighborhood.
Also instructed to watch entire process and report.
After delivering the container, the supervisor ordered employees to place container atop a 6" scaffolding
The scaffolding failed and the container"s contents was spilled onto warehouse floor.
Although not an employee I was enlisted in the cleanup.
Employees were told there was a 99% chance that goo was not toxic.
The goo was very sticky and stuck to my hands and forearms.
We were told to shower immediately.
After showering I noticed an eruption on my forearm skin.
I noted that this would need to be reported immediately.
I pressed the eruption and a thin white larvae like creature wiggled out,
I secured the larvae and went to find a suitable container to transport it.
The only suitable container I could find was a clear plastic wrap of a discarded cigarette pack
On return I found that the larvae had grown exponentially.
It now appeared as a white bulbous creature with large fly like eyes.
It also was being threatened by a large wasp, I watched as they faced each other.
The creature appeared to have no defense or offensive capabilities against the wasp.
Next thing, the creature simply absorbed the wasp.
After absorbing the wasp it grew wings and flew away with me in pursuit.
I attempted to capture it, but it eluded me both time. I then noticed that there was more than one creature.
Reporting my experience to the warehouse supervisor he seemed very concerned and confirmed my findings.
I indicated that I had to go and report my findings in regards to this assignment.
Upon leaving the warehouse, a once busy business area was now empty and desolate.
I flew with great speed until I found a lone building. It resembled a 7/11 (quikmart store).
There were three occupants of the building"s shell, an old man and two young children.
I informed them of the threat of the new creature and urged them to seek better refuge, the old man
looked at me and stated he was aware of the situation.
He then showed me his left hand. The three outer fingers had grown grotouesly large as in a mutation.
I realized that I was in future time and the container spill had long passed..