Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ark of the Covenant
Early this morning I awoke after a somewhat disturbing but glorious dream. It began as a group of friends, including myself, travelling over a very rough country road. The road was wrapped around a large rocky mountain. I am from southeastern New Mexico and this terrain reminded me of the desertlike foothills of the lower Rocky Mountains.... Somewhat similar to the terrain of what I imagine Mt. Sinai to be. As we were travelling in an old SUV we came to the top of the mountain and could go no further by vehicle. We stepped out and began a foot trek to the very tip of the mountain. Adversity was very exhaustible and we felt that we wanted to quit over and over again. Once at the top, we came upon a large structure with no roof. The mudlike structure was very eroded and no doors were standing. As we entered the room, we observed some type of paranormal soldiers who did not want us there and we fought them with hand to hand battle. As we killed them off and worked our way through the room, I looked over in the corner and saw an alter type structure. I stepped to it and upon observation of the alter I saw that on the top of it was the Ark of the Covenant. The Cheribums weren't standing tall on top of it, instead, there were writings and chiseled markings upon the top of it. We chose not to remove it because we felt that it was a sacred spot. Along beside the Ark were some type of guns that shot a type of laser that made it easier to protect ourselves from the paranormal soldiers. We stepped out of the building and were sitting under a tree conversing over what we should do next. One of my friends fell down a rocky cliff and was caught by a barbed wire fence. The rest of us got up and started walking around the tip of the mountain. And then I awoke.