Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atomic crossing
Hi George I really enjoy your daily and I recently subscribed to your weekend update. I've always been fascinated by dreams and their potential and I would like to share a recent dream that I had. The dream background is the high desert with some high ground to the north, mountains is the image that I recall. An Atomic blast which I witness occurs towards the north. I get a sense of foreboding and realize that I need to find immediate cover from the impending atomic wind which I know I would not survive. I look around and see several pieces of heavy machinery, dozers, front end loaders and the like and think that those will be picked up and tossed about like leaves in a stiff autumn breeze. While I search around for a place to hide I see a steel door which I notice is being opened by a male with some difficulty. The door is at the base of a mountain and I think because of the doors local that if any debris falls from the top of the mountain I would be trapped inside with no way out. I enter through the door anyways and find myself in a grand room amongst military personnel from all services and all wars. I get the sense that the soles around me are people who have passed on. I realize that I am alive and that they are getting the sense that I do not belong there. I see a heavy set of open double doors which leads outside. I make my way to the open doors and feel an overwhelming urgency to get there but my progress seems to be getting impeded by the present soles, who do not want me to leave. If I do not make it to the door and it closes I will be with them for eternity. Just as I make my way up to the door threshold there are several soles that are blocking my exit. I look over my left shoulder to see an Air Force Sgt. Who gives me an acknowledgement that he knows that I am trying to leave without making my intentions noticed. The Sgt. Speaks up and says that he, meaning me, has forgotten his map. With that I walk through the doorway to the outside whereupon the door from my exit closes. In my mind I know that the soles that are behind that heavy double door, which I have just left, are experiencing something that I am not ready for.