Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oil Caldera
I posted aspects of this dream on prophecies.us as "roatan" in june or july of 2009. 3 days before the 7.0 Honduras quake last year, I received the words "10.5" and "Caribbean" so I used the name of the epicenter Roatan Island. This dream took place in a museum and I was viewinga "live display" of a city sinking into the ground. The man next to me said something like "if they knew what they were doing by drilling for oil they would stop." A government or corporation was drilling and the city sank. I got images of what I thought was Ecuador, the words "Terra Plana, Santa/San Ana/Henry Hill" and saw these guerilla fighters trudging through the swamps. From replies/feedback I received on several forums, I think this has something to do with the Gulf Oil Spill and the subsidence of lands or earthquakes related to drilling or the release of pressure. One poster on GLP suggested that it coincides with her dream of an earthquake and land sinking in Galveston Bay or the Houston area. I think the reference to Ecuador may have been an indicator ofa majorOil Spill that happened near the Galapagos Islands.