Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death by gas? Foretaste of BP
My sister just reminded me of a dream i desrcibed to her in Sept of 2009 she couldnt remember the exact date.
Lying in my bed semi awake, able to hear traffic outside, flatmate making coffee, radio going etc.
I am presented with a scene of low rolling hills which i travel up to the top of. I have no idea if i walked i just seemed to glide up the hill to the top. I am now looking down into a bay with the low hills to waterline distance about 500mtrs. The bay curves around gently and has calm waters.
It is a sunny day and i notice people in the shallow water and a road that also passes over the hill to the foreshore on my right. 1 or 2 seagulls are flying overhead and all looks completely normal.
Looking out to sea i notice more seagulls heading inland and think that maybe there is going to be rough weather out to see so the birds are heading to land as they do.
My attention is diverted to a commotion on the beach as people are pointing and running to the waters edge. I move down closer to see what is going on and notice what looks like fish washing up on the beach. About 50mtrs from the water and i look up to see literally hundreds of seagulls all heading inland and notice a couple of them just fall out of the sky dead on the ground. People are shouting and pointing as now i can see fish floating all over the water and washing up on the beach. More birds are now falling out of the sky and people are starting to panic.
I know i had to get away so move back up to the top of the hill and then i can see a blue green fog coming in over the water. It is moving quite fast and the people seem unaware. I am shouting and pointing trying to get their attentionas i know this fog is deadly. I now feel a strong wind on my face and see the fog move in much faster with it. I see the first person collapse and then another and extreme panic amoung the others.
The fog seems to accelerate as it hits the shore line as now i see it is not just at sea level but is a gas hanging in the air. I know i have to get away as i see more people and everything living in its path literally wither and die. The ground goes brown and any living thing, bugs beatles flying and crawling is going past me as fast as it can to get away. I turn and see an old car we had about 20 years ago parked at the bottom of the hill by the road. I run and see my sister waving to me from across the paddock and she is running too.
We both reach the car and jump in the back. I then notice my father (who died over a decade ago) is in the drivers seat and i am saying come on dad startthe car we gotta get outa here. At the same time i am thinking this is weird dad has come back from the dead to get us outa here how does that work.I reach up and shake him by the shoulder wondering why he hasn't moved or answered. The moment i move him i know he is already dead and he just slumps over on the dash. I look out the back window to see nothing but dead bodies of people and animals who have tried to escape the gas that is now closing in on the car. As i jump out to get in the drivers seat with my sister yelling and crying i find myself now fully awake and the dream finished.
I live in New Zealand so i can't say it was related tothe gulf incident in the Statesbut the similarities are there and for everyones sake i hope the rest of the details i saw do not come true.