Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being offered secret island bases
I had a strange dream last night about meeting this Navy woman who was trying to sell me land on island bases on relatively unknown or known Islands in the Atlantic, Carribean and Pacific Ocean. I saw satellite images of a huge airbase on island in the Atlantic near the Bahamas that is on no map or chart or Google Earth. I saw smaller bases in the Carribean. Some were natural some were man made islands. There seemed to be no area on earth where there was not a naval or naval airbase and the extent of it rather amazed me. Then I was offered a small plot of land on Akau atoll in the Pacific ocean. I couldn't figure out why she wanted me to be on one of these islands and I was under a friendly but slightly high pressure sales effort to buy (or accept?) land in one or more areas. She said the king of the world (who the heck is that?) wanted me to have some land. These all seemed to be pieces of real estate owned or controlled by the Navy. The sense was of it all was they were scaling back operations. Very odd. But then it seems I am always traveling somewhere in my dreams.