Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BP and The Big Ball of Pink Mystery Meat
Didn't know what category this dream should go into so I put it in this bucket.

I dreamed America was at the close of the BP oil crisis, but this had a decided macabre ending at the hands of the politicians (people?).

I was in a school cafeteria much like the one in the grade school I attended in Arizona in the 1960s. This cafeteria that was also used as an auditorium for school plays and band practice, There was a stage at the of the cafeteria and was very similar to the one in my youth. Only much much grander in scale.

On stage were USA politicians talking about how they finally brought BP to justice, and everyone was happy about. The politicians announced "we recycled them!"

But everyone was quite surprised at what the politicians unveiled. There was a huge ball of pink mystery meat about 20 feet high made out of BP executives. This wasn't like ground beef but more like the precursor gunk they make chicken nuggets out of. It was hard to tell what was meat, what was fat, and what it was not.

On this big pink ball of mystery meat was a label, and the label said "This meat has been mechanically separated". A woman screamed they've been feeding that to our children!

The politicians looked very very worried as they found themselves at the center of another greed caused disaster with food. And the feeling of anger by parents was palpable.

I'm not sure what this dream means, and I don't know if I put it in the right category but maybe there's a coming food issue that dwarfs the BP oil spill for its fallout politically?