Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Texas
Several times in the last 5 years, I've had dreams where I look out the back window of my house and the ravine behind it is filled and/or rising. We live in slightly hilly terrain.
This year, April 14 I had this dream:
I was in San Diego or it felt like that. It had beautiful Spanish-like architecture on a hillside overlooking the ocean. Lived with my husband in an apartment on the top floor in a building with several apartments on winding stone streets. Flowers everywhere. I was encouraging some growing in cracks of the stone paths etc. Walking outside I saw water pouring in from drains in street -huge waves of seafoam green water. Then, I looked towards the ocean, and I saw huge waves coming in. I tried to warn everyone but no one would listen to me. They said nothing was really there. And then I realized what I"d seen was not there anymore, it had been some kind of vision. I was relieved and kept walking back home, but I was confused and shaken. I came to a square and was on the second story looking down into the square, and a huge geyser of seafoam green water shot up, the vision began to really happen. I was frantic trying to get to some life jackets for my husband because he cannot swim. He was in the apartment, upstairs asleep. I was in a sporting goods store nearby, grabbing at things with others but I couldn't find a proper jacket. I was so in a panic over my husband, thinking of him asleep in the upstairs apt. A man I knew from a job in the 80's was there, he'd come from our apt. and looked at me oddly. (later in the day - I realized that this man had been an undertaker and came from a family of undertakers, before he'd switched careers and I met him in the 80's.)
This dream came after I awoke in the night and then tried to go back to sleep. I was up for some time reading email on the iPhone. I fell asleep stating my intents including a revised one about guidance from source and only recieving it if it was something I could change, use to help myself or others.
My husband came in and woke me up. I was vaguely aware that he"d left. I"d finally fallen back asleep at some point and had that dream above. When he woke me he said, "There"s been a volcano in Iceland erupt and all the air traffic is grounded in Britain and N. Europe." I"d seen the news yesterday about the further eruption of that volcano.