Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeating Beacon Warning Dream - 7 mag Earthquake
I kept having this repeating dream last night. It seemed to be in either the Mississippi or Ohio river valley, my hunch is near Missouri or Illinois by the look of the terrain. The dream repeated so many times in one night, I woke exhausted from it, it wasn't a very good night of sleep. It was a like a beacon warning for shipping, a recording that repeated and repeated. Not my usual nightly entertainment and no fun at all.
The message seemed to be to seek safety, the number 7 (earthquake magnitude?) and E43 kept coming up over and over again. There was other information but for the life of me I couldn't remember the rest as hard as I tried to in the dream. E43 ryhmed so it was easy to remember as was the 7.
The E43 thing confused me because I took it to mean those E codes European food manufacturers hide the names of their food additives on packagine in the EU. Upon waking I tried to find an E43 food code on Wikipedia but didn't find one.
But I did find some odd hits on Google for E43. The top hits I got on E43 on Google were these:
European route E43 in Germany and Switzerland (wrong countries - no likely connection)
ASTM committe E43 on metric standards (curious meaning there as metric can mean to measure)
And this final one on Amazon for the Ardisam E43 Earthquake Auger
http://www.amazon.com/Ardisam-Earthquake...B000CZ2YB6

Does Earthquake Auger = Earthquake Aurgur? (As in Aurgur = Predict?)
Is there a connection between drilling (augering) and earthquakes?