Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Quartz City - FEB 2010
This dream occured in February or March 2010. My dreams qualitatively changed about that time. Most noticeable for me was the change in the pre-dream state, when I closed my eyes I used to see random colors, fuzzy, no coherence, no discernable patterns. In early 2010 the pre-dream (that stage of first falling asleep) changed to being one of geometric patterns, fractals, hexagons and other discernable patterns etc. Its seems almost like my head got a new video card. And it still remains that way. I don't know why. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed a qualitative change in the resolution and detail of their dreams in 2010?
I had a dream where I awakened until a bed, not unlike the hospital beds in Star Trek. It was a blue mattress about the color of blue you see on those tarps that cover sailboats when they are idle. The bed itself seemed to be seemless white quartz, as was the room and the arching doorway. There were humans there who were quite delighted that I woke up. I sat up on the bed and looked around. The smiled very kindly and didn't say a whole lot to me but seemed very kind and non-threatening. It was clear that they were quite pleased with my presence with them and they seemed to know me or know who I was - which is more than I can say about them.
I was able to see outside the widely arching doorway, which was more an alcove that a close room off a main hall. In the main hall to the right was large arching windows, and all the construction seemed to be crystaline white quartz. The city (or was it a ship? I really don't know - it was friggin huge) had humans in some kind of a jump suit type uniform walking through the corridors. The pace was not frantic. There was some source of indirect lighting in the quartz it was pleasantly bright but not too bright on the eyes. But I was unable to determine where the light came from. They didn't seem to use light bulbs. To the left was a large curving window that I was able to see a large portion of this city and it was fantastically modern, gracefully designed and beauitful.
The part that really confused me about the dream was that I had that sense of super consciousness that I had experienced in a near death experience a year earlier, and I didn't think I'd get to experience that again in this life - that sense of the mind being non-local - a quantum state of thinking. If only my brain worked that well all the time. But unlike my near death experience the prior year the memory of the dream on the crystal city faded after a few days, so I am pretty sure it was not another NDE. The dream could have been on a UFO, or it could be something in the future, I don't know.