Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the rapture
In the dream of 6/24, the network of roads in the US (world?) suddenly started behaving very oddly like a metastisizing cancer - taking on a life of its own. The snarl of roads, instead of being flat on the surface of the earth, started to become 3 dimensional with a depth and height up past the earth's atmosphere - like a giant snarl of ribbons. Cars would be driving down the road and suddenly zoom up, up and away into space. Scientists struggled to explain (and to "treat") what was happening. Soon, terrified people began to just float up from the surface and away and there was no way to stop the process, The word "rapture" did not occur to me as the event seemed terrifying and catastrophic - not a happy event. Some of us tried to find a way to stay (going underground, into bunkers, etc.) but nothing stopped the process. My partner went into the next room and never returned. I was visited by "beings" who indicated that I was stuck here because of a rare medication that I was on that blocked the "ascension". So, I would be A WITNESS to the events as they unfolded, very much impacted but somewhat protected during the coming terror. Cosmic rays? Geophysical events? Not sure. I would know, upon awakening one morning, that the worst had passed and I could then bring forth the remnant of people who were in a protected place (in the center of the earth?).