Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flood in the house
Dream starts with me waking in my current home, which is two story, by the sound of an infant crying in the downstairs. I look down the stairs and see that water is coming into the home under the front door slightly. I find this odd, as the house is on top of a hill, so water must be high to be reaching into the home. Again I hear the baby cry, so I call down to comfort it that i will be right there. Just then water starts to rush in around the door quickly and my daughter starts pleading from her room(upstairs) to not go down there. She is scared for me to go down. I tell her that I have to help the crying baby, but she keeps pleading for me not to as the waters steadly rise. She then says that it is a trick, there is no baby. The waters are now half way up the stairs and roaring so loud we have to yell to hear each other. Suddenly the waters stop roaring and calm. They are still high, but calm. My family huddles together and look out the windows to the neighborhood and all the houses around us are under water. everything is still and quiet.