Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop point in England
My family were in a car driving in the UK (something we have never done at any time during any of our trips there) There was an ambiguous "check point" but since the police didn't flag us down, he continued to drive forward, and then the police just jumped in front of the car. Then a second police ahead flagged down the car and pointed that we had to go to the station because we failed to stop. But had the first police been doing something other than chatting, and then spontaneously jumping out, my husband would have stopped the car.
They wanted to search the car and then us, and there my husband is actually getting undressed and then my son.. and I was very upset because they had no right to ask this of us, and they came to me.. and I was like.. "no way" I am a sovereign citizen of Sweden and you have no right to even ask this of them and me.. and worst of all, you made my little boy take his cloths off.. and I was screaming and crying "YOU PERVERTS you have no right to do that..." and I was causing a fuss and then someone else came in this room and looked at me as if without words the look said "I know its wrong but this is our job"..and I was sneering if you feel so bad how is this helping to keep your country safe? And I was screaming, this doesn't help you to stay safe, it only helps you to make the people not trust you.. I don't trust perverts who look at naked children.. and I was screaming and crying.