Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Badger Hunt
Last night I was on an expedition with three scientists to observe a badger in it's native habitat. We climbed up into the mountains and then stopped and unpacked all the gear. They one guy say's the badger cave is just up ahead and we'll get to see it soon. We go up a little ways further and sure enough there is a cave opening. Running along in front of the cave opening is this wire and sliding on this wire is a tube with three backpack type framed on it tied together. The Three scientists strap themselves into them, now they're tied together side by side. They slide up this wire together and begin pounding with sticks all around the mouth of the cave. I tell them to stop, the things going to come out and they tell me 'Of course, that's what we want.' I'm not tied up with them and at this point the badger comes out and looks more like a dog, but it ignores the scientists all tied up and waving sticks at it and localizes on me. Of course ,it starts chasing me and I always wake up before being caught. I think something is trying to tell may I will pay for not following the crowd no matter how stupid they seem to be?