Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Flew A Pyramid
Early this past Saturday morning I experienced one of my full range Technicolor dreams. I flew a pyramid.
The location seemed to be in the Southwestern USA/ Northern Mexico desert. There were plenty of rocks avariance of terrain and different cactus and gnarly low growing trees. The pyramid was not terribly high or big, more like three or four houses tall and wide. It's shape was one of un-even wear and appeared to be made of red sandstone andamore rounded, worn all over appearancethan a traditional sharp block type. Now to the flying.
A well scattered smallish group of various people of all shapes, sizes and races were making their way to the pyramid from one general direction. I was part of this group, but it was as if we weren't together. We all arrived at the same destination around the sometime randomly. It was early morning daylight and one fellow hadmade it to the pyramid ahead of everyone else and had climb up a short distance sat down.He was trying to figure out how to fly it away. The consensus was we all knew it would fly, but know one knew how to do it. There were a couple of geek types staring and trying to figure it out with zero ability. The other guy climbed down and I climbed up and sat myself down on a ledge or slight outcropping that seemed to have an indentation for a butt and two depressions for feet. There were no controls present and then it dawned on me that a simple thought or word command would work.
Within moments something clicked in my mind and the pyramid came to life like somethingmechanical and earth likemelded into one comprehensive flying platform. Much like a helicopter the pyramid slowly raised up and separated from the ground a few feet. It gained power and slowly tilted forward slightly and I started flying forward as I waved good-by to those still on the ground. I remember it was as if they were in shock and could not believe their eye. I was thrilled!
I can't recall the word or thought which allowed me to fly the pyramid. The dream ended as I started moving foreword.