Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizen Evacuation Center
I was in a medium size city, but don't know the name. There was a map in a showcase on a street I was looking at of the town, and at various points throughout the city there were places or buildings in silver marked as "Citizen Evacuation Centers". I would guess that there were 10-15 of these places scattered across this town.
From the very beginning, I somehow knew this citizen evacuation - which was already in progress - was a sham, and had another purpose which I didn't know but I knew I didn't like and didn't want to have anything to do with.
The scene shifted, and I was standing in front of a window in an office building or hotel looking out, on the other side of which was a breezeway for vehicles. There were busses parked outside in the breezeway, and people who were being "evacuated" were already on board. I could see a guy sitting inside ofthe bus parked in front ofthe windowI was looking thru, and he had a look on his face that wasa cross between being worried about whatever they were being evacuated for, and realizing thathe had somehow screwed up by getting on the bus.
Scene change, and I had joined up with a couple of other people I didn't know, but they knew the "evacuation" was bogus as well. We were scavenging for food and such in this one neighborhood, and went into a fairly nice home which seemed like the people who lived in had left in a hurry. I found a lot of chocolate(?) in one place, which I am sure was truffles wrapped in small boxes with ribbons, almost a pallet of it. There were also a number of tables for 4 in theroom which had linen table cloths on them, and each place at the table had a dish of chocolate mousse. No one was seated at any of the tables.
End of dream, at least what I can remember of it.