Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Brass and The Plan
June 5, 2010

second dream...someone is showing me something. We (?)went down a paved road that curved to the left, but there was a dirt road that you could go on just before it curved if you kept going straight ahead. who ever I was with wanted to show me pieces from the time before that had been unearthed it seems by rain. The dirt road there seemed private enough and a burm or hill kept us from view....or so I thought. I heard cars coming, looked up and to my right, and saw cars traveling down the road looking for us - dream pieces sketchy now between this dream scene and the next - yet I know they were connected some how.

Next dream scene...I remember something apocalyptic going on. Seems some group or entity has devised a depopulation method of horrific consequence. Hard to describe, but my best shot at it is like dinosaur like creatures that capture and kill people in a city, which has been divided into sections,with this plan starting in the North West part of the cityand thenthese "things" eating the evidence (dead people,) before moving to the next section where the people were oblivious and unaware of things to come.There is just so much to the plotters work. A group of us (?) were going to try to stop this horrific scene from happening. It seems a soldier I know is one of them and we went to a building searching for answers and solutions. While walking through the abandoned halls, the the floors and walls began to decay turning black with mildew and/or rotting. The soldier I knew went into one room looking for answers while I went in a different direction. Not finding anything I returned to check on the soldier, and coming out of the room he was in, were lots of "top brass," or PTB who had a talk with him about keeping quiet, but that didn't make sense to me, as damage was already being done and the world was thrown into an apocalyptical doom because of these men....still I felt a need to stop these murders and the destruction. Anyways, as these men left that room where they held the meeting, they glanced and me and made eye contact. If looks could kill, I wouldn't be writing down this dream. I looked at the floor one more time and this time not only saw mildew and decay but a snake to be reckoned with as well...