Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hole in Ocean Precedes Giant Wave
In my dream, wife and I are living in a very tall 65-story condo on the beach - I believe it is the Gulf of Mexico in panhandle FL since the sugar-white sands look like those in my dream. We have just returned home from shopping, and carrying bags into the kitchenwhen I look out the LR window to see a hole in the surface of the ocean - small at first, but grows rapidly. Clearly visible in the clear day sunlight, swimmers and beachgoers start to move away from the hole as it grows, then suddenly a huge wave materializes/rises up from the outer edge of the hole and races toward shore. I call my wife to come look, and we watch as the wave grows taller, sweeping ashore and engulfing beachgoers and swimmers, quickly reaching the swimming pool of our condo at it's base on the ocean side. We run to the bedroom where the window is larger, and watch as the wave acts as if dammed by the condo bldg, rising up higher and higher against our bldg walls. I see a young (8-10) girl in a swimsuit plucked by the wave from the pool and boosted up as the water grows taller against our bldg. The girl struggles to stay afloat as she reaches, then surpasses our BR window. We then hold each other on the bed as our bldg begins to creak and groan from the stress of all the water's weight against it. Then I awoke, knowing in my heart this was the Gulf, and this would happen soon to the tall condos lining the beaches there. I have only had a "prophetic dream" one other time - a couple years ago when I dreamt tall thin gray aliens took me aboard a USO and we visited the bottom of the ocean, where they showed me giant grey bloblike creatures which they said were not from Earth but were killing our oceans by eating EVERYTHING in them! Less than a year later, gigantic gray blobs were spotted off Alaska, the Med, and Africa, said to be a previously undiscovered form of sea algae. One had even entrapped a whale.