Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Waves
None of the water categories seem to fit and somehow I posted a blank dream. Not sure what's up with that. Anyway, a few nights ago I had a dream that I was swimming in ocean, near a beach. A giant wave was coming my way. It was perhaps 35 feet high. My initial concern was that I get on the other side of the wave before the crest of the wave began to crash. I realized that I had had this experience before, either being in the water or on the shore, watching the giant wave approach. I never seem to get caught up in the wave but it is fascinating and terrigying at the same time. When I woke up, I realized that this was a recurring theme in my dreams. I am not sure how long it has been going on. I have the sense that I have had such dreams for the past 1 to 3 years. That I came to this realization in my dream (where I thought it was a real experience that was recurring) and after I awoke (where I could remember the details of some previous dreams involving approaching giant waves) seems significant to me. I am encoraged that it never results in signifcant suffering but it seems ominous to me that it recurs. I have a sense that it recurs because I am not yet prepared for its coming.