Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
restricted photograph
This dream occured on 7/23/10.

I dreamed that I was at some late night gathering where the well to do were rubbing shoulders. There were multiple high-profile persons in attendance, and one of them happened to be Barack Obama. I decided that it would be interesting to get a picture of us together for the scrap-book. I asked him if I could take a picture of us together. He responded by saying 'sure', so I whipped out my cell phone and snapped a quick picture. He (Obama) didn't see me do this, and he wasn't finished talking. He went on to say, 'but you can't allow me to be in the picture and I have to see it first'. I realized that there must be a reason why he didn't want to be photographed, and I suspected that I had evidence of that in the picture I took. I looked through the pictures and realized that the one I had quickly snapped had been only of him, and it revealed something about him that was supposed to remain hidden. I then contemplated if I should admit to him that I had taken the picture or if I should try to conceal it and expose him. I was woken up before I made my decision. However, I realized as I was leaving the dream that the picture I had taken was irrefutable photographic evidence that Barack Obama is a fascist. That was the message that the dream sent me.