Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ground Zero

This dream has been recurring for a few weeks now. I'm in a city with large buildings like resort hotels -like 10 story buildings well spaced out, not skyscrapers - and not terribly dense. The scene reminds me of the coastal areas in California or Miami, FL. People are milling about as if bewildered, not particularly frightened,but hushed and as if they are looking for something. I am carried along by the throngs of peopleand feel lost, like Iam looking for my room and I don't recognize any of the buildings. Each dream so far has had slightly different buildings and people, but the general scene is similar. I realize what is coming and start heading for a low place between buildings. As I go, everyone seems to look into the space between buildings into the sky. I see a missile screaming in at a high rate of speed and parallel to the ground and then the dream ends with a large, soundless explosion. The first time I had the dream, I actually saw the missile explode. In all subsequent dreams, the missile explodes behind a building. By way of background, I do not live in a place that looks like the place in my dreams. Also, I have rarely had any type of recurring dream, certainly not any that recurred with this similarity.