Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Severe Weather- Tornado- High Winds
My dream involved my traveling somewhere- (I don't know exactly where I was). I knew my son was at school at the time. I was in my own vehicle, and I saw - about a mile or two away- this cloud that was circular, and almost appeared to be a ring of fire, in that it was colored orange and red. There was a weather advisory on my radio station advising "straight line winds and tornadoes- seek shelter immediately". I pulled over, along with quite a few other people. We were going to go into what appeared to be a new office building. We all ran inside- and sat down with our backs against the most sturdy wall. We saw the tornado coming, and we all hunched over- I started praying out loud- God please help us survive this, and several other people began praying as well. The building basically came apart and we all started spinning on the floor, and suddenly it was over. There was utter devastation, however we were safe. What was odd was that during this whole ordeal, I was holding onto a white himalayan kitten- which was flipping out during the whole ordeal.