Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of Precognition 1/2
{PART 1 for entry limits.}
This dream occurred approx. 9AM +/- 1 hour, 7/28/10. My belief is that it proves much related to the existence and even mechanism of precognition, but that is a personal proof, as only I experienced it. Nevertheless, I wish to share the experience w/ all of you.
Background: Family staying over at big house, making it the lady of the house, who is around 50, myself, mid-30's adult male, the father of the visiting family, approx. 50, his wife, and 2 daughters around 18 years of age. Let's not forget 2 visiting small dogs making that a total of 4 middle-aged adults, 2 young women, and 3 dogs in the house. The night before the dream, the first night the family was staying over, the visiting dogs were scratching at my closed door earlier, and quickly snuck into my room when I was brushing my teeth before bed.Recently, I've been working througha book on the lost memoirs of Edgar Cayce. Also, the mother is the sister of the host and this is their old family home, so everyone but me is actually 'family'. (...But I'm sort-of included, too.)
Dream: (Not in deep sleep, but definitely a dream state.) I was lower on the ground, like the mattress on the floor that the two young womenhad in their room. The dogs broke into my room (didn't really click door shut) and were sniffing at me in the lower bed (I sleep on a much higher bed in real life). One of the young daughters entered the room mostly chasing the dogs, but was happy to be there all innocent, as the door closes behind her. (The door doesn't click shut automatically, butit doesclose automatically, (old house). (...Now, even in my dreams I can have morals!) I was thinking, (in the dream of course,) "You really don't belong in here; you need to get out of here, with all of the adults in the house, etc.," but I didn't speak to her, because I didn't know what to say, as ifIwould be giving some kind of rejection.