Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of Precognition 2/2
{Part 2 for entry limits}
Immediately following the dream, now in real life, probably within 30 seconds to a minute after the dream: The dogs scratch and sniff at the door, (but it remains shut) Then (I assume) they go away. Within a minute, the father opens up the door, as I fully wake up and acknowledge what he says, which was, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought the girls were staying in here." !!!!
Interpretation: Precognition of the dog scratching at the door is pretty normal for me. Any intelligent person could have guessed that would have happened based on the dogs doing the same, more-or-less the night before, and understanding dog behavior, even though I didn't really consciously care to think about it happening. A normal degree of precognition, then. What was truly amazing, was what the father said. That was mind blowing! What does that truly mean? Well, in my humble opinion, and true current belief, apparently the energies of people who have passed and other energies can be tapped into by any of us. They know everything that we concern ourselves with in this limited, "physical realm", anarrow energy band. What was the connection? How did the girls get "into my room?":
1.) It was in my imagination, and the father caught that wavelength of connecting thought energy.
2.) The father was confused about the rooms of the house (which he was) and placed the girls there, as I interpreted that subconsciously, but likely at least 1 minute before he even addressed his confusion.
3.) The family patrons, the daughter's grandmother (who passed away over a decade ago,) or the grandfather, who passed away about a year ago were playing tricks. (I don't think so, but I would guess that the family would suggest something like that.)
4.) It is truly something within the collective consciousness that WE ALL share that had that written in eternity, where all time melts away.
In all of these cases, the existence of precognition (IMO) is proven as the knowledge (implied, (felt emotionally,) but not directly in the dream in symbolic form) that the father was going to break into my room, contrary to normal social mores, and the underlying mechanism of that precognition, appear to support ideas of collective consciousness (gnostic), or Oneness (Buddhist), or other energy realms,...etc. I should add, that, especially since we hadn't met before the previous night, anddidn't speak much when we did, I would have been pretty upset, normally,(not having locked my door, etc.,) thatthis random dude walked into myroomwithout my permission or desire. During my life,especially regarding very serious matters, there have been cases where precognition preceeds strongly negative emotional events felt personally,very personal to me. This, then, has been the predominant form of precognition in my experience, however subtle, or however I may have doubted it. I wish to extend this to others, but being very selfish, it generally does notcarry over toothers, except in rare cases where I love someoneelse deeply for whatever reason, (respect,love, attraction, etc.) Furthermore, I'vebeen stressedtoo much in my life, as fact, andthis is the reason IMO for the development of this precognition (preventing strong negative emotion/stress), and thiscertainly was the casewith the recentsubject experience written about here.
Thanks for giving me an outlet to share this amazing budding of my life experience, and I hope that it helps you, too.