Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Futuristic Rebuilding of Past
Dream, 7/31/10, approx. 11:30AM PDT: A spacy, creative, monk-looking architect would magically rebuild over antiquated and even ancient ruins found within modern cities of Europe, almost with a waving of his walking stick, they would transform into beautiful, utilitarian, great structures of the future. There were 3 or 4 scenes like this. In the last, it was more like a picture that he drew,as ifarchitect's plans and not actual physical construction, but the plans were a painting, also magically appearing on the medium. Along came someone with some degree of municipal authority, but not much bearing, angry and off-balance. By this point it was clear that the main character was played by Jean Reno, and suggested France. He was pushed by the angry man into a dark, very deep chasm and died.
---
Note: It is pretty unusual for me to have a clearly identified face in a dream, people I know personally, sure, but a relatively random actor is pretty rare. Also, I had to do a web search for 'French actor' to get the name just now. Right after the dream, I was 100% sure of the identification by facial recognition, but not the name of the actor.