Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Battle Time Warp
It started out that I was a fireman living in a fire house with a bunch of other guys near the beach.

Next thing I remember is that we where suddenly transformed from being firemen to being soldiers. We where about to go into a battle that was to happen on the beach that was right next to the old fire station.

I remember going into the battle and as we where running in guns blazing suddenly we where in an alternate dimension. This place was short lived and had not lucidity or definition.

We then arrived out of that dimension and where far enough into the future that we where watching people put up a memorial plaque at the anniversary of the battle.

It seemed as though this battle was on an American beach. The next thing I remember is that I was going to visit the guys that had gone through the time warp with me.

When I got there the two guys I was visiting had exact duplicates of themselves hanging out there with them.

I decided that the best was to resolve this problem was for some reason to take two identical door bell button fixtures and craft them together.

The last part of the dream that I remember is that I could not get the two doorbells to merge. Then I woke up.