Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The View from the High Tower and Fall
This came in a mix of dreams last night. I only remembered two of the scenes, this was one.
I was with my teenaged son and we were in a high penthouse suite at night overlooking a large city. The lights stretched out for miles and the big windows made our perspective appear at times to be floating above it all. A presence was in the room with us and we were having a conversation with it. It was a dark form that seemed to be a person and an ancientspirit. We didn't look at it but rather the amazing view. In all it was a pleasant exchange with no bad feelings. The being was explaining the history of the city or area.
The city was in a large valley that used to be mostly farms and there was water features running through it. I looked down at what appeared to be a cranberry pond at harvest time. The being explained that people were here for centuries and this had built up over time, but in the past it was a lush fertile area.
My son and I suddenly were directed to leave, or decided to leave. We went to the corner of the penthouse and into a large closet that was very different in construction. The inside of the room was styled much like my old farm house- plaster and lathe walls with white painted very basic styledwood trim. The door shut and the room began to fall as if the tower was falling apart. I don't remember anything beyond the falling sensation and the feelingthat soon we'd be hitting the ground.