Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rescue from the Bikers
This was the second I remember from last night's mix of dreams.
I was in a southwestern desert area much like New Mexico or South West Texas. I was in a house with people I didn't know. They all seemed to know each other and had all kinds of business to attend to. It was a casual scene with people coming and going. The people were like bikers or just working class type people in jeans and t-shirts.
I found myself stealing cigarettes from a pack that was left on the table when suddenly there was a large commotion outside. I do not remember any shooting although in a flash I was being helped into one of several SUV's along with a few other people, mostly women. The SUV crew was all paramilitary types in semi-BDU type gear. No helmets, just cammo pants and black or grey t-shirts and they were hyped up about the "raid" they just pulled off. I could see all the "bikers" were dead and the crewwas braggingabout using their pistols to do thejob.The driver pulled out his 1911 and was gesturing with it and said "You've got to use this, did you alluse your pistols!?!"
We drove away.