Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black holes and a dog head devil
I was walking through space and standing on a scaled down Earth. I was observing from afar a conflict between two alien races peak. One of them threatend to destroy the Earth with a black hole. I did not see the races, all I know is that humans were not involved and that one race cared for the Earth and the other didn't. A black hole probability field then appeared over most of Australia leaving only the Eastern most tips of Sydney visible. I watched in awe as this dark void of nothingness hovered over the entire continent. I was without color or form, it wasn't. I stood without emotion watching the probability field hover over the Earth. Then I got scared and distracted and tried to get away from it, I stumbled and kicked it on accident. The black hole quickly fell to the Earth and time stopped. The leaders of the two quarraling alien races stopped and stared at me and the blue planet on which I stood. They didn't "say" anything to me, but I suddenly understood that what I had done was not reversable. I touched the probability field. The inevitable events to follow could not be undone or stopped. We all watched in horror as time started up again. Somehow the black hole caused a skip in time. We watched events take place and like the delay on live radio, the same sequence took place again a few seconds later. As the black hole hit the Earth, it went right through. Within moments most of Australia was gone. In its place was a perfect crater, like a chunck had been surgically removed and all that remained was a gaping wound, a hole in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Immediately all the water began to pour into the open hole and the continents began to convulse in pain. As they moved waves formed. Waves big enough to devour entire continents. All of Europe was taken in one swoop. Two thirds of Africa, Canada, the U.S. and most of Souht America gone. I saw a few remote towns high in the Himalayas and Andes and Rockies spared. The entire planet was dead in less than three minutes.
I was then swept up and taken away. I was taken to a crowded, musky room filled with old men dressed in suits. I sat in an oversized chair. My feet could not touch the floor and the arms of the chair were taller than my head. The men glared and scrutinized me as they walked by, each in turn giving me the evil eye. My husband is there (it's rare that he shows up in a dream) he tells me that I have to face the consequences of what I've done (destroying the Earth). He helps me off the chair and we follow another man who walks up to a door next to a bookcase. He opens it the wrong way and reveals a paved passage way that is dimly lit. There is a usually a large room on the other side of that door (I don't know how I know this), so this must be a ripple in space or dimensions.
I walk down the corridor my husband follows. We come to a chamber where there are trinkets scattered about. He picks up a strange looking deck of cards and I knock over an intricate goblet of water. He tells me that I have to complete the rutual to save the people and possibly myself. I've been damned. He's upset because I screwed up the ritual by spilling the water. Something calls me over to the next room. There is a man sitting crosslegged on an elevated stone table it looks like a shrine. He is naked aside from a cloth covering his private parts. His head is not human it's a dog or wolf very Egyptian looking. My husband hands him the cards and he starts to shuffle. The dog man starts talking about fate, and eternity and God and my place in the world. Holds out two cards and asks me to choose. I hesitated and asked him who he was...he told me that I already knew the answer to that question...he was the devil (not Satan, I've met him, this was one of his many higher ups). He told me that if i chose correctly I could save myself and the planet. My husband gets very exited and encourages me hurry up. I realize that we are playing a game of chance. But the devil never plays chance because he always knows the outcome. It's rigged. I told him no. My husband got upset. The dog-faced devil becomes insistant that it is the only way, that I have to choose. He assures me that it is pure chance and that if I want to save the Earth I don't have a choice. I must choose. After thinking for a long while I realized I was making a deal with the devil. They were tricking me into it. So I put the deck of cards down and walked away. I told them "I always have a choice" as I left. Everything fell apart.