Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the south is nuked
at home with the family on the Gulf Coast when there is a huge 'whooomp' and the classic blast cloud appears to the west, where Mobile Alabama is located. we start closing windows and doors and drawing curtains and another 'whoomp' and blast cloud appears to the north. Shortly afterward another hit to the east, but all these hits seem to line up on a latitude line just north of us. suddenly there are military men busting in the back door looking for shelter, obviously worried and talking among themselves, a half dozen in all. we all drop to the floor as the airblast washes over the neighborhood, must have been far enough away to leave the house standing. very vivid blasts, we are on the edge of the 'not totally destryed' zone. i start asking questions of the military guys but they do not answer, so i get a little irate and demand whatever info they have on why this might happen, who is responsible, where did these hit....they knock me out. i come to in the back of a military transport vehicle with other civilians and a handful of army guys, everyone is laying in the back of the truck. i demand to know where is my family, where are my cats, where are they taking me...no answer, just a smile from army dude and 'calm down it's a long ride'. i push my way out the back of the truck-i plan to walk back home-roll away from the truck following us and start down the tunnel back the way we came. it looked like the tunnel going into Mobile but it was blue. i get a few steps and realize i am severely poisoned and cannot walk but a few steps, collapse onto my back and die, worrying about my loved ones.