Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNA Shift through the sun change.
This was only an image, and then a shift in that image to another similar image. Centered in front of me is a circle, what I in the dream knew to be the sun. It had rays coming from it, the kind of rays depicted in ancient paintings and images of that sort.

There were 8, 10, or 12 rays (I cant properly recall) coming out of the sun. They were very rigid. They would move out from the sun spaced evenly. The rays would be straight, then make 90 degree turns to right, and continued in that pattern all the way to their tips. This could be compared to a 5 year old drawing a big bolt of lightning on paper, very rigid, and on right angles until it touches the ground.

Suddenly, there was a shift of the rays from the sun. They all moved a bit in the same direction around the sun, nothing more than a 30 degree shift, but more than 10 degrees. The bolts too had changed. No longer rigid and making 90 degree turns. They were slanted more. Where they previously made 90 degree turns now they made more of a z shape as they continued down to their tips.

As my dream state faded I wanted to understand this concept better, and somewhere between waking and my subconcious, I understood. The shift in the rays was the sun changing. Something about it had changed in the dream, this change had an effect on me (people in general). I understood that the shift meant that our genes at some simple, basic level change along with the sun change.

I further understood that the change was beneficial, and broke the power structure currently held on our planet. We could metabolize sunlight.

As I became conscious I realized the importance of this dream, and the startling implications of the change that occured. It was a very empowering and powerful dream.