Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am hosting bees
There are three people I don't really know, for some reason, one of them I recall the name was Boris who I don't know any of which in real life, and it was like I knew they were "up to something". And yet I knew this and went along with it.. for some reason I ate some kind of food I wouldn't normally eat and then came back to my "room" which was strange, because its like it was a temporary place to stay, and I am talking with my husband, and he says to me, I understand you have to do what you must do.

And it was kind of strange, these three people ask me to follow them in their small car/bus like thing.. I am grabbing my clothes I am going to wear, the most practical things only, grayish, stylish cotton wooly style stockings, boots and neck scarf and jumper to go along with coat.

and then I discover I had a much larger van.. and they say, lets take yours instead. The question of sleeping arrangements comes up while I am pushing aside a group of boxes, and I say, I guess we can sleep here and stay warm.

I dream that they are waiting for something, and that the time frame of 2 months passes. And I know whatever happens is going to happen soon, and they seem to be mildly concerned about me but not so much about me but about their project within me.. and suddenly it happens..after all this time and travel and places and gathering forces, food and wild berries and such...

I feel something burst out, and a swarm of bees, very large bees, possibly the queens only, are swarming out of my mouth. I at the same time am covered by these bees.. and I think to myself, that they expected me, as a host to these creatures to die... but that because I am not violent or harmful and let them out and let them go and am not afraid, I survive without injury. I recall that I got only one sting, and I quickly had taken the stinger off of me (I may actually be seriously, deadly, allergic to bees in real life) the sting was on my lower leg also, so it wasn't an extremely dangerous placement and I quickly got rid of it.

And I calmly walked over from a hillside to a road side and just simply released all these bees and let them go out of me.. thinking all the while, that while it was a surprise, it was important that these bees survive and they did me no harm.. but I think I was going to have a word with these people I had been hanging around with for 2 months.. since it was a bit problematic that they would probably have let me die rather than explain to me what was going on. Either way luck was on both sides of the issue. It was a rather strange dream.. and I told my son about it and he laughed at the thought of me releasing swarms of bees out of my mouth.