Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sky is Falling
I was walking down the street on a sunny day. There was an apartment building with loud music playing...like there was a party going on. I walked over to check it out. I entered a courtyard of the complex. It was a standard low income type brick building that was very plain and square. The song that was playing was "Down" by Jay Sean.
Mind you, I had to Google this song as it isn't my usual listening genre. Some of the lyrics are: "Baby are you down...down...even if the sky is falling down"
I then walked up to an apartment entrance and there was a small unkempt garden with a small dead tree that was once growing out of it. In the dirt of the garden was a perfectly severed foot. On the other side of the tree were two children lying face down in the dirt. One child was face down on top of the other as if he was shielding the other. The bottom child was clearly deceased. The top child lifted his head slowly and looked at me before laying his head back down. The children and everything else were covered in a white chalky powder. As I turned and walked away there was a business card on the ground that I picked up and read...it had two words in black and white...Bogedi Colesi. The End.
This dream was over 6 months ago.