Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocean Front Property in Kansas
About a week ago (August 25th) my dream started with me at a friend's house in a rural area between Kansas City, KS and Lawrence, KS. This place is a small farmette overlooking a large pond that if it were in a drier part of the country, it would be referred to as a lake. I was talking with one of the people who live there -- Michael -- who has some interesting theories about time. Specifically he was talking about how we need to remember the future. I was being difficult about his theory (even though IRL I agree with him). His spouse came in to the room and said I was being difficult. I walked out of the room and to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out on the front porch. I was shocked to see a wide beach -- about 50 yards and ocean in front of me. I stepped out on to the beach; the sand actually came up to the porch level (about 3 feet off the ground). The house faces West and the water was coming from the West, I walked toward the water, which was relatively calm, reminding me of the way the Gulf of Mexico looks from Fort Myers Beach, and looked down the beach (North). I saw another person about 100 yards away, who pointed further North and shouted "Storm's coming!" I looked where he was pointing and saw a huge thunderhead building toward the Northwest. I stared out over the water, thinking "Well, my house is gone," as I live about 15 miles west of my friends place. I walked back into the house and saw my spouse and dogs and thought, oh good they're here. I yelled "Michael! Ya gotta see this!" and the dream ended.