Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universe giving me more lessons
I was at home but it was not the place I live now. It was a wooded place but we were surviving and things were rustic but at least we were making it. I saw some rickety looking sheds and I saw they were chicken coops.
In the dream I sawno people and I was just there as a viewpoint notin a body.It was like I was being shown something though and was drawn to the first of the three coops.I saw it was not builtas a fortress. A basic coop with an indoor area for protection and an outside run.They were all hidden in the woods though not inan opensunny field like I wouldnormally locate poultry. In the first coopI saw aflock of barred rock chickens and noother breed. There were hens and a rooster or two.Then suddenly I was drawn to the next coop. It showed me another sturdy chicken breed butthe exact type wasn't clear. But again it was just one breed kept with enoughbirds to have a healthlypopulation. Then I went to the third coop. There I saw only game bird type bantams. It seemed there were also some pidgeons around and a fewbirds were running loose.
The message was immediately clear to me so I immediately changed my livestockstrategy with all my animals. Separate populations not merging so something thataffects one group doesn't affect them all andkeep the strong genetics of a good variety strong don'tdilute with careless breeding and they will still go strong into the future. It was also interesting the coops were placed in such a wooded shaded area. There was no sun on the coops. I think the dream was also telling me to keep them hidden.