Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They tried to tempt me to come back home
Our bodies and life onEarth isnot very important. I'ddecidedI'm not going back home to theheavens after this life. Iam escaping the Earth prison and the amnesia we all have. But I also felt a little sad since Iknew I had friends long long ago in that place. But for all I know they are now here on Earth with me so I decided even if I don't stay on Earth I am not going back.
Anyhow shortly after deciding thatI had a dream that wasprofoundly joyful and powerful. When people die often they saythey are going home. I know what they refer to. When I rejected home it came to me in a dreamto remind me of it's power.
I wasnear the top ofa mountain with a friend. Idon't know who the friend was.We were waitingat abus stop.Wewaited quite a while and saw a regular human city bus pass. Wewalked a blockto get alonger view downthe road.We turned around and our bus was at the stop. It was medium greenwith no markings orsigns. Even the windows were green.We both ranfull speed back to the bus which was starting to turn around.
We got to the drivers doorwhich wason the port side. The driver wore sunglasses and looked at us.I noticedwe both wore sunglasses too.The driversaid "Take off your sunglasses"Westood silently and made no move to remove our sunglasses. Whenhe saw thishe jerked his chin towards the back and said "Get in." Strangely enough the door inwas not the door he had opened to speak with us. It wascamoflaged on the side of the bus. We had to stare at the mechanism for a minute to figure out the secret.Some of the passengersinside giggled when theysaw we did not know how toopen the bus. Wefigured the puzzle outquicklyandgot in.
It looked like anormal busbut people frommany nationalities were there. Everyone in the busgaveoff a feeling of intense joy and relief. It wasserene and powerful.Everyonewas talking happily andelated. While we were sitting down I was suddenly overcome with unimaginable joy.It wasa feeling ofsucceeding at the one ina million chance of even getting on the bus and now we are safe withinbut most important the bus was headed home. The thought that there was a home and it was a real place was profound and enticing.Like someone cherished had died and suddenly were standing in front of you happy and safe. Overwhelming like if a soldier died in battle and suddenly found himselfhome withhis wife and children and all was well and he knew it was real not a delusion. I had not expected I would be going home ever and suddenly here I was on the only busthat goes there.
Seconds after sittingdownthe busbegan to move.It immediately left the vicinity ofEarth andjust a moment after that wasout of this solar system. Then itbegan to beeline towards the center ofthe galaxy. At that point in the bus the speakers began to fuzzilygive instructions to the passengers. It was all in an understandable language butthe instructions were different for each regionor population of people. Each region had lived with different programming and data and the announcements were telling each tribe and race where they needed to report when we arrived and what they needed to do.I was then a little surprised that the sound system was so poor. I was listening anxiously for the data for the native americans but I couldn't quite hear it.Thenjust as the dream ended I could see how worn and aged the bus was in addition to the speakers on the fritz.It's like the dream shut off quick as soon as I saw that and I was wide awake.Afterwards the incredible feeling of joy lingered. Iwas so happy to remember I had a home that was real not here on Earth.It did not change my mind onnot returning. The dream tried to reactivate my obedience by reminding me of where I came from and instead it inadvertently restored another important memory of what is real and where it is.