Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land Fill Heads Up
In the middle of a long dream last night I remember only looking at a set of new buildings, not the same but very similar to the South Waterfront development in Portland, Oregon, where I live.
Basically a new set of high rises had been built, on what was industrial waterfront land. There were 2 or 3 buildings in all, 30-40 stories- rather tall for mixed use condos and business. The color of the main building was a light tan stone that ran all the way up in all places except for windows and balconies. It was a very rectangular design, yet modern, but not just glass all the way up.
I was talking with someone for some reason about a pending earthquake, as if it was scheduled or expected somehow, and said "These buildings will fall because they are built on land fill. They won't make it." At that point I had a glimpse of a utility area or office on what was supposedly one of the top floors of the main building with painted grey cement walls, ceiling and floor. There werejust a few pipes and a lighting fixture- a big modern looking dual flourescent hanging lamp.The area wasn't being used yet. My dream moved onto another realm at that point.