Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taleban Dreams
Usually my dreams are very vivid and long. My problem is remembering them after I wake. Sometimes I just get a couple of scenes to stick. These two were related.
In the first I was underground in a cave or collapsed building. It was dry and dusty and the dirt was a coffee brown color. "Me" (I feel like I was someone else in these sequences) and another guy were dressed like soldiers and waiting for our boss to go to sleep. As soon as my partner said the coast wasclear he and I scrambled through many passages to get out. These hallways led to a pile of rubble. Huge chunks of concrete, all dusty and dry. He kept watch for the boss while I scrabled up and out.
The next part I remember was arriving at a house. I drove up in a brown and white older model Dodge Caravan with aftermarket running boards (fake ground effects style like you wish you could race in it) and even a "visor" type of sun shade over the windshield. I drove up a muddy alley between regular ranch houses. This could be any neighborhood in LA or any flat suburban but run down southwestern town. The alley was a mix of mud and gravel like it had been raining.
My job was to deliver thevan to the waiting crew. The men were all Mexican orIraqi (Afghani?). They went to work arranging things inside the van while I just stood there watching, my job was done. They placed a person (and called him by name) into the back of the van. They made comments about how "this would work perfectly", at this point I realized the person was a dead man. I could see his muddy wet hair pressed up against the side window. They finished and parked the van as it was in a row of 4 or 5 other vans just 40 feet down the alley. The operation seemed to occupy the entire block since they were staging their car bombs this way, up and down the alley.