Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping point = alien invasion
This dream happened a few days ago. I dreamed we were November 8, 2010. The sky was blue. Suddenly appeared a gigantic spaceship. The funny thing about this spaceship was that it seemed to deploy itself in a very geometrical pattern: like a giant Rubiks cube that would be spread horizontally, then diagnolly. I don`t have the spatial geometry vocabulary to explain this. Or like a giant Origami that would open up fold after fold. It was unfolding as if made of paper but it was solid and metallic. It looked very much like a lot of alien spaceships you might see in movies, except that there were many colors. I was not felling surprised at all, it was as if everything was normal, as if I knew it was supposed to happen.
Then a number of smaller ships came out against the blue sky - all having very vivid colors, blue, yellow, magenta, they also had this same geometrical deployment in space but on a smaller scale of course. Like suddent flashes of colored light that were appearing one by one - it was quite beautiful in fact, not really scary.
I remember thinking: now it starts. That is all I remember.