Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 29, 2010
I was at a place of a garage sale. There were old Univ of Texas computer screens being sold, some from geology. They were old, but they were big, like 36inch, etc. There were clothes as well. I got in line first and others got in front but most formed a line behind me. At some point, while at this sale, I knew what 2012 was all about. I knew that this thing about going into a ribbon of highly magnetized fluff (the solar system) and how it was going to cause compression of the heliosphere was the answer to what was 2012 about. There will be floods. There will be drought and a drying up of the water supplies because the sun is going into a maximum just as we enter this compression period and there will be coronal mass ejections and long hot winds that dry up ground water.

Note: at some point, when that story came out from NASA about us going into this 'fluff', I read it, of course. So I would've had that information when I had this dream; it's just that in the dream, I was very clear that this was what all the 2012 was about.