Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rae22lians
I had this dream the night of 10/8.
I was with two women that I know. We were aboard a spaceship and entered a hall with a long table with high back chairs. The floor was a black white checkerboard pattern. There were many women there -- no men. I'd estimate that the table was 12 to 15 feet long with about a dozen women on each side.
We were instructed where to sit. In front of us was a hexagonal ball of white crystal. Once we were seated -- the two women I know were directly across from me. We were told to place our hands around the crystal. When we did, the Rae22lian women sitting behind our chairs appeared. I could see who was sitting behind my friends and vice versa.
One friend kept jerking her head as if to say "Look over there behind you." I turned around and said, "Oh, yes. That's so and so." (In my dream, I knew their names, but I can't remember them now.) I said, "These are the Rae22lians."
I kept repeating "the Rae22lians" so I'd remember it when I woke up. Very lucid dream and I wanted to not forget.
It seemed that they thought a lot of the problems on the earth were because of the energy and power women had given up to the men. They had removed all men from political power by making them completely and obviously insane. We laughed about it with the Rae22lians. And now it was up to us (and all other women) to select women for positions of power so that the earth could heal.
I didn't want to do the job I was given to do, but I was willing to give it a go. I was afraid, but I knew the Rae22lians were there to help me.