Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seminar at Harvard
10/27/2010

Note: I"ve been seeing a European looking city in recent dreams and was wondering which city. Last night"s dream might hold the answer.

Was in a friend"s office admiring it. He was an older authority figure from my past for whom I had worked many years ago. We have remained friends since. His office was in a walkout basement (with a few large windows) in his home. I left there and went out to my car to go to a seminar at Harvard University, a place that I have never been before. My car was missing from the parking lot. There were no tow-away signs so I assumed that it was stolen. Instead of driving, I took a train to attend the seminar. When I arrived at the destination train station and got into an elevator going to the lower lobby, my cell phone would not work. I wanted to make an important call. I tried going outside, thinking that the steel and concrete of the building was blocking the signal, but still no signal outside. The phone handset was not like anything I have ever owned. It looked like an older model from earlier in the decade, like maybe a Samsung flip phone. I decided to wake up and end the dream.