Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to School
I have had 2 dreams in the past month where I have to go back to elementary school. In the more vivid one (around the last full moon), I was back in my elementary school from childhood. It had been mandated by the federal government that everyone had to go back for adult education classes to "start over" because the education system had failed us. After entering the building, I noticed the principal's office had been turned into a store, and instant coffee was being sold for $8.50 a cup. I knew it was a rip-off, but bought a cup anyhow. Walking down the hall, I realized I had forgotten my schedule and brown-bagged lunch in my car and had no idea where I was supposed to report for 1st hour. I decided to run to my car to get it. I was anxious about being "tardy" to class on the first day, and had a general feeling was of unpreparedness. There had been a huge parking structure erected across the street from the school. I'm running between floors, and can't find my car anywhere. After finally finding my car, I see the line to get back into the school was growing. Hundreds of people were lined up down the sidewalk. I also couldn't figure out how to get back down. I ended up having to take a shaky, rusty scaffolding/ladder and had to climb down backwards. /dream.