Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold is worthless
I had this dream the night of November 5th. The dream started when I was watching TV, and there was a breaking news section about the US dollar becoming worthless. It was the same type of breaking news that had equal ergency to 9/11. There where news feeds every where on the screen, and there was a camera shot ofa skyscraper that was tall, had black narrow windows, and was wide and tall; but not as tall as the taller buildings of a city. Then the camera was inside a news room with two men sitting on stools. They looked calm, trying to down play the whole situation, and trying to convice everyone that this was "ok" and had a"this will be hard but will get better" sort of tone. So finally, they started talking about gold, and how gold had suddenly become worthless. I wasn't sure if gold just suddenly became a worthless junk metal, or if the gold value of the dollar was so low that it was virtually not backed by gold. I remember that gold had one percent value, or something to do with the number one. I'm not sure. Dispite the calm manner of the men there was a aura of panic, as if the WTC was hit again. It seemed that even a noob to economics knew that the dollar was dead, and money was now worthless paper, and things where going to be very diffrent.