Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMA camp
I had this dream just before waking and it was extremely real- not dreamlike at all. I had been at a house with a couple of family members. After sorting through some stuff we all left in different cars. I pulled up to a red light at a three way stop. The roads were two lane and there was a lot of traffic. Directly in front of me past the light was a house with a big front yard. A semi truck pulled up next to me. While we were waiting for the light to change a bulldozer (or maybe a military tank) came up and blocked the intersection. A man in uniform got out with a gun and started ordering people to get out of their vehicles. They told us to put our arms crossed against our chests and then I was herded across the street into the yard of the house. There were two men in civilian clothes in front of the house to block people in. I thought about running but didn't because I was afraid of being shot or caught. I turned and saw that all of the vehicles on the road were gone and there was a huge crowd of people. I realized I was alone and I started to call out for the family that I knew had been behind me in their cars. With tears in my eyes, I turned to the man guarding us and said, "I am not ready to go to a FEMA camp". Then I woke up.