Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Vision of Christ?
In this dream I start from the corner of a high ceiling in a room stripped of everything but its bed. Now When I say I, I mean me as a spirit and I know this because I'm looking down at myself sleeping in this bed. As I'm realizing the location and state of my being I drift down towards my body and enter it. After I do, I feel and smell everything. From the red silk sheets in my bed, to the fire in the fireplace in the room connected to mine. Now the room next to me, which is connected by an opened cased (meaning no doors) arched doorway with 3 small glassless arched windows above it is empty as well, save the fire place. In the middle window I can see a life size Crucifix hanging above the fireplace. At this point I sit up in my bed and look around to take it all in. As I do this, the Crucifix lowers and Christ wearing the crown of thorns seems to just step off the Crucifix effortlessly and walk towards me. As he approaches the Arched doorway he begins to speak to me. Even though I can clearly make out what he's saying, I dont understand or remember any of it. I awake in tears and write this on my computer. This dream recurred to me 2 more times in the 2 coming months after the first dream.

Keep in mind now, I wasn't raised with a religious background. What does this mean?