Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime Minister Harper in the after life
I had this dream about 2-3 months ago, November 2010. more like a waking dream, entering the spirit realm, but dark raincloud colored fog, and then PM Stephen Harper, is approaching me. He has a 5 day beard growth, and is very ashen faced, like he's in shadow, and comes up to me with a very grave expression on his face. He turns away and starts moving away from me, and I put my fist on my hip, and say, "Mister Harper!" like you would scold a puppy for peeing on the floor, he pauses, glances back at me and continues moving away.
That was the dream, but I could qualify it by saying that I've been researching the GFC, and I'm very excited about the new dejure government with President Tim Turner. and I have been watching the corruption very closely, not long after having this dream the Canadian gov. rammed bill C-36 thru the house, which effectively nullifies public freedoms, by allowing consumer product inspectors to enter your property and confiscate anything they deem as a potential danger.
This leads me to suspect that maybe Canada's PM is a clone, or heavily brainwashed at the very least, allowing the continued march toward a total facist state of North America.
Was he trying to warn me? Did he want me to do something about it? haha!